My first Tag!!!

Well, I've been tagged to write about what would I do if I could go back.Hmmm...I've always wondered and may be even gone back in time in my thoughts, but now when I am supposed to write it, I am lost!
But I'll try, it's my first tag after all.I've always had this habit of revisiting and reliving all the good times I go through. It helps me fight out the sad parts. Genious did you say?
One of the most visited times are the day when I won the cricket match for our team in first year against the third year single handedly. Wow....I was the opener and stayed on till the end. We needed 12 runs in 2 overs and their best bowler came on to bowl. I lofted the first delivery from good length to mid on and it went for four. The next delivery again just wide of mid on, another four. The pressure was completely relieved.I remember my friends lifting me up on their shoulders after the game. And all this when we were freshers...this meant a lot!!
Recently I played a knock like that again to win a match.Then that cover drive against JJ college.We won that match too.
Love the feeling of triumph!!
Then there was a time when I scored the winning goal against a rival team for our college with one minute remaining.
Then every damn time time that I have performed on stage.The jitteriness backstage and the ecstacy on it! Especially the ones when I won prizes. I remember going to a college in Mumbai for a dance show and after that so many people came up to me to wish me ...I really felt like a celebrity. Everywhere I went people came up to me to shake my hand and if that's not all, a girl even approached me!!!Would really love to relive these moments again and again...
Of course I would love to go back to school again.Relive those days of my first crush.And yes I would have done anything to meet my present girlfriend when we were younger...That is one huge wish.And of course all the wondrful times I've spent with her.Wanna live them over and over again.
There also are things that I wish I could undo but then again life's been good. If I could,I would also like to go to the future to see how is my career turning up.
Yeah and one more thing, I hate getting older- midlife crisis in the 20s. I would definitely not have grown up at all.Thnx 4 bringing back the memories Adi.

Comments

BD said…
Wow...interesting.
Advitiya said…
So cute!!!
You're welcome ya...
cricke freak eh...weird mix pranay cricket and dance :p
Pranay said…
Thanx u guys.....and Adi, cricket, dance and football and singing and composing and drawing...sorry couldn't help bragging!!!
Weird??
Anonymous said…
Hi..

Thanx for dropping by on my blog.
c'mon, u hv enough time to learn & start ur career as fresh.
Piano...cool!! Actually I also tried to learn piano but that time I dont hv enough fund to buy a piano so I brought a guitar[it's d cheapest right]

All d best.. hope someday we hv a jam together..
c ya..
Roy
Movie Mazaa said…
Thats a finely done tag!!
:)
Aditi said…
Nice tag =)
The good memories are there to savor and treasure for on those rainy days

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?