Dear Diary

Alright I'll be out with it. A lot has happened but I didn't blog about it. And that's because I just couldn't. Not that I didn't have time but I just could not write. Felt really bad. Same thing happened today. Thought of a few things to write about but when I came online I just couldn't get myself to write. I gave up the idea and was browsing around when I saw a blog a friend had just started writing. He is in New Zealand and he's written his day to day stuff. Reading that I felt so inspired to write this. I mean....although they were small details, He's gonna be so thrilled a few years from now to read those tid-bits reminding him of his stay there. I was overwhelmed by imagining that. Yes, I am like that. I get emotional about such things. So I thought why not I and that's why I think I should write about my life as I'd like to look back upon it.
Ok so, I've got my P.S.M. posting first in which we just have the task of sitting around while the Medical Officer checks patients.We have decided (the four of us) that each would go for one week. So I haven't been there this week. Instead I am hanging around college for my dance practice and checking out what other interns are upto. Each and everyone I've met gives me an expression of "Vaat lag rahi hai yaar"
They are working like donkeys there. Handling patients by themselves all of a sudden.
Pity them.Some say they don't have time to sit. Some don't sleep. There are people who do 24 hour duties. But then I am gonna have to go through all that. Just waiting.
Dance practice was a rude wake up call from idling away.So much of exercise has left muscles sore. One day it's the back, one the thighs and today it's the neck. I just hope this year's dance is good. The people with me don't look too motivated or talented and that's bugging me lately. Trying as hard as I can to put some energy into them. Not really able to study. Am in college all the time. At home, just sleep from the exhaustion. some guys from my dance don't have that luxury. they have to work night shifts after dancing like crazy. Damn I am lucky.
I love fantasy. I think it is fantasy. I don't know what to call it. I love being in some other world. It's like what a child feels when he's being told a fairy tale. When I imagine these friends living abroad, when I see some movies, If I do something great and someone complements me like a dance or a painting, when I see someone in love. It fulfills my hunger to go beyond ordinary.Like they say, I am a sucker for such things. I am bored of the ordinary. I try to look for a bit of magic to keep the boy in me happy. I imagine myself a word class footballer, an international cricketer, a musician par excellence and I like to believe in those stories. And if I don't get such fantasies I gradually get irritated.I get bored.Sadly some things have coaxed me to give up from this world love which was quite a part in my fantasies. I am proud and sad to say that I am not half as romantic as I was. Although there comes a time when I see a couple walking hand in hand and a bit of jealousy creeps up. Still I am happy...not really but at least I am not sad.
If you can figure this sentence out, you are as crazy as I am.
I didn't think of anything to write. Just started writing bout whatever came to my mind. May be that's how I should write.
Till next time I decide to do so....see ya.

Comments

Keshi said…
Dancing ha? cool :)

and WB!
Keshi.
BD said…
Fantasy?
Good!
Advitiya said…
Ahh.. I did offer a nice back rub to soothe those pains ;)
but some people na...

"Although there comes a time when I see a couple walking hand in hand and a bit of jealousy creeps up. Still I am happy...not really but at least I am not sad."

I understand and am much crazier than you :P
Pranay said…
@ Keshi- Thanx. Nice to be back.

@ Equi- Yes,that's my opium.

@ Adi- Hehe...I knew I could always count on you to get it.
DINTOONS said…
nice to know that you're a dreamer!
like einstein said, imagination is more powerful than knowledge!

thanx for the visit and comment!
yep, do keep checking for drawing tips!
in the meantime, keep dreaming! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?