Hi Pranay, how u doin bro? thanks for your comment. the thing was not to make fun of daal-rice ... it was aimed more at the daal ric eaters. Btw, we've gone to bed eating chappatti and black tea, so I know how sumptous daal-rice can be to a hungry stomach! We didn't always see good days you know ...we had it very hard at one time.
So you're a doctor now ... many congratulations! do keep in touch.
Oh Wow!!! So many beautiful names!! So thankful you guys for such a wonderful gesture. Everyday there's a high power meeting here for a name for her and we do come to some conclusion but by the next day it doesn't seem right. Right now, everyone has decided on Sophie...What do you guys think?
Hi Swb, I m fine bro. Nice to see you drop bye. I just thought the comment wasn't too specific towards them. But if it was, no probs.It's not really about money.It's just our staple food.
Tanvi, Oh C'mon...Don say that.You make me jealous abt a lot of things too.
awwwwwwwww shes sooo cute!!! as for a name...umm i dunno be creative...lol how bout fudge! hehe i like cookie too...for some reason dogs wit names of food items appeal to me :P also pls note my change in url -www.and-all-that-jazz1.blogspot.com :)
Here I am. At probably the biggest crossroad of my life...yet. I got into Medicine. And passed out without much worries or anything. It was cool. It was college. There were sports. There were Dance shows. There was college politics. There were friends and foes. There were teachers. There were exams. And all that Jazz. That's all life really was. I didn't really ever do anything extra ordinary. But still, with that security of a life around me, I could see the world. I could still sit and observe. I could ponder and analyse. I could comment and learn. I could do any damn thing I wanted to. I started this blog. Have written more than 100 posts in college itself about a range of topics. I talked about philosophical thoughts, current affairs, big issues and mostly about me. My life. My feelings. And I did pretty well. Wouldn't say I came up with posts very easily. There were many many times when I couldn't. But there were many times when a lot of things popped up in my head...
It is weird how things just happened in a way that I landed with this topic. The first idea of a post came when I read this story in the newspaper. For those too lazy to visit the link, it speaks of a accident victim who had a pipe lodged in his neck and chest saying he doesn't have any grudges against the driver who dashed into him and has chosen to forgive him. It think it's a great gesture and should be talked about all over to get such a thing as forgiveness to be considered among virtues again. I believe it's not looked up to as much anymore and the one who can give back is the only one who is respected...as I've talked about in an earlier post . So, anyway..This got me thinking about doing a post about forgiveness. Then as I came online today, a real close friend of my past msged me. Now this guy was pretty close to me when he went abroad for studies. It's been 4 yrs since he's talked to me.It started with him not replying me on msngr. I did scrap him on...
Nothing more Heart warming than Beauty unaware of itself. Nothing more Mind boggling than Stupidity unaware of itself. Image courtesy: Flickr (childish_david @ fotogail)
Comments
Rose
Daisy (that's my baby's name!)
BTW I love her... she is just so adorable!
hmm...
hw abt??
Cindy?? (short for cindarella)
Biscuit? Cookie?
Yeah yeah, she looks delectable! :D
So you're a doctor now ... many congratulations! do keep in touch.
cheers mate!
Pal have u taken up on urself the mission of making me jealous..first those wonderful trips and now her...i wish i was in ur family too :P
We ll name her...tipsy, winnie or my fav...jeanie!!!!
So thankful you guys for such a wonderful gesture.
Everyday there's a high power meeting here for a name for her and we do come to some conclusion but by the next day it doesn't seem right.
Right now, everyone has decided on Sophie...What do you guys think?
Hi Swb, I m fine bro. Nice to see you drop bye. I just thought the comment wasn't too specific towards them. But if it was, no probs.It's not really about money.It's just our staple food.
Tanvi, Oh C'mon...Don say that.You make me jealous abt a lot of things too.
t_e_h_l, first of all it's such a long i.d. gimme somethin short. And yes She's a Lab.
How abt Snowball?
Keshi.