Blow out

Another one of my troughs. I am sort of getting a feeling I'm gonna lose it sometime soon. Lose my mind I mean. I controlled it somehow today. But I m sure a day's gonna come when my mind is gonna be overcome by this and I would lose control. I am doing my best to stop thinkin about it. But I am not immune.
Life's taken such a turn.
Do not, I repeat, Do not take life for granted.
People change.
I have no idea what I am writing.
Chaos in my head.
Had heard religion is the opium of people.
I need an opium. Hope I dont get the real thing.

Comments

BD said…
Hahaha!! Opium :D
Ajan said…
INteresting comparision buddy... ;)
Łóòň Ġãĺ said…
thanks u clarified @ losing my mind .. i almost thought somethin else! ;p


give life a chance!! (if tht makes sense to u)
Pranay said…
:-)
Thnks guys.
AG said…
hey
thats exaclty wt i am goin thru these days
i guess its part of life
wil get over soon
and wn u in it enjy it and do write abt it so that u can laugh on it later
cheers
Kimberly Scott said…
everyone has those thoughts. the fact that you realize you have them is a good thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?