Rant.
Ok.
I rant.
One of the things I am seeing more and more nowadays....the planned friendship.
I was never a believer of the planned friendship but now as I see it, it has a huge following. I see it everywhere. I know you all must be like, 'What is this planned friendhip?'
Well, it is a 'friendship' that is made intentionally by someone with someone for a motive'. It may also be loosely called networking and in a professionaly setup may actually be a thing to be lauded. But I, luckily or unluckily, do not like it at all, rather I despise it.
And some are pathologically inclined to do it. And I hate those fake sweet words, those fake good manners....the whole fake act, just to get closer to someone. Sadly it's so common place now that people who know they are at the recieving end of it still take it. I would be irritated and pissed off if I knew someone's being nice to me with an ulterior motive but I see people being cool with it. As with so many of the 'old-fashioned vices'.
The only virtue in the world now is Success. That's it. And everything you do for getting it is good.
That's all.
I rant.
One of the things I am seeing more and more nowadays....the planned friendship.
I was never a believer of the planned friendship but now as I see it, it has a huge following. I see it everywhere. I know you all must be like, 'What is this planned friendhip?'
Well, it is a 'friendship' that is made intentionally by someone with someone for a motive'. It may also be loosely called networking and in a professionaly setup may actually be a thing to be lauded. But I, luckily or unluckily, do not like it at all, rather I despise it.
And some are pathologically inclined to do it. And I hate those fake sweet words, those fake good manners....the whole fake act, just to get closer to someone. Sadly it's so common place now that people who know they are at the recieving end of it still take it. I would be irritated and pissed off if I knew someone's being nice to me with an ulterior motive but I see people being cool with it. As with so many of the 'old-fashioned vices'.
The only virtue in the world now is Success. That's it. And everything you do for getting it is good.
That's all.
Comments
People!
thanks for droppin by my blog!