Scared, dazed and confused.

Woke up now
Or have I?
The harsh light
flashed my eye.
Where am I?...
Where was I?...
Who am I?....
Try to see
what approaches,
a blur it is.
Or is it?
I am moving,
somewhere,
somehow.
Floating?
Scared,
Dazed and confused.
Try to keep balance.
Barely stay.
Where's the way,
to escape?
Don't wanna go on.
But the current seems strong.
Strength seems gone.
Still I hold on.
Scared,
dazed and confused.
Try to scream.
A desperate plea.
Can you shout,
when you can't breathe?
See faces,
and running feet beneath.
But not ears
for my screams.
Scared,
dazed and confused.
Try no more.
Loosen my grip.
Lose my balance.
I don't fall.
I stand.
I float.
Scared,
dazed and confused.
Image courtesy: Flickr (peewee82)
Comments
U just need to address the issue. Be real honest with ur self.. free urself from the fears :)
Ajan, And how did you come up with that?? :):):)....again an interesting yet surprising view..
Equi, Thanks....That makes two of us. :)
Ego_, Thanks a lot.. :)...It just seems too complicated...May be I just need to quit thinking.
life n death r one.
Keshi.
Prats, Thanks...Guess u r right...
Solitaire, hehe...U took it too literally...
can so relate to it right now! real nice piece!