Makes sense....

X: Yaar, I dont think I am made for this profession. I don't 'Love' it, u know. Like really passionately. I dont think I m that talented in it either. I wanna do something that I love for the rest of my life. Not just get stuck into something I don't. I just feel maybe I should change my profession.

Y: So what is it that you love?

X: I don't know...

Y: So if U don't know what u love and wanna do, isn't it better to do good at what U dont love but r still into? At least till you know what is it you love?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Running in my head...’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,
BD said…
They seem to be the answers and contradictions.
Bhai with Chai said…
I've had the same conversation with myself and with some other friends as well and I can totally relate to it.
It doesn't always 'makes sense', but till the time you get to know what you love and get a chance to pursue it, you have to make do with the current path..
Such is life! :/
Pranay said…
Ray, I dont like such marketing strategies.

Equi, hmmm true....and such cruel ones at that.

Bhai,I m glad u related to it....I guess a lot of people would....sigh!
crasiezt said…
Ah! Join the club of the confused:-(
Ajan said…
Nice comment!
Pranay said…
Craziest, Aaahh...My pleasure....erm...displeasure. :P

Ajan, I think so too...
Preeti said…
hmmmm.... sense wali baat ki hai...
by the way u hv been tagged :-)
Roo-Ba-Roo said…
True..this is the problem with everybody..Even I myself thnik that I am nt suaitable for my job.

It such a big dillema that everyone faces it...And when som1 ask waht u'll do ater leaving ur present job- than we simply say "I DO NOT KNOW"

Keep writing...nice posting


Cheers
Sandy
Scribblers Inc said…
Shittt!!Dimaag ki batti jala di!:O

Scribblers Inc.
joie de vivre said…
dat really makes sense
Pranay said…
preeti, :)..Yep will do it.

roo-ba-roo, Thanks.Yeah...One of the biggest problems of growing up.

Scribblers Inc, ab jal hi gayi hai toh...U won't need a 'light'? ;-P
(referring to ur last post)

joiedevivre, well guess what??!!! I think so too...*Big grin*
Cecilia said…
Well written..liked the way so many routine things were put down here..good posts :)

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?