My Own Tag!!!!
Ok guys, comin up with something new here...a by product of too much idle time I guess....:P.
So here it goes...
Write a Poem/Prose with the first letters of consecutive words being the consecutive letters in the alphabet.
You can go upto as many letters as you can...Try to get to 26!!
To make it a bit more interesting, you can start with any letter...:)
Here's an example of what I am talking about...
Alone, bored, contemplating death.
Endless frustrations, gnawing health.
Irony just killing life.
Makes nooses, one petrifies.
Quiet room screams tonight.
Unaccompanied view while,
xenophobic yesterday zooms.
I tag Equi, Craziest, Gonecase, Solitaire, and frankly whoever wants to take this up.....
P.S. I am ok. I am fine. I am feelin better. Poem was just for the tag.
So here it goes...
Write a Poem/Prose with the first letters of consecutive words being the consecutive letters in the alphabet.
You can go upto as many letters as you can...Try to get to 26!!
To make it a bit more interesting, you can start with any letter...:)
Here's an example of what I am talking about...
Alone, bored, contemplating death.
Endless frustrations, gnawing health.
Irony just killing life.
Makes nooses, one petrifies.
Quiet room screams tonight.
Unaccompanied view while,
xenophobic yesterday zooms.
I tag Equi, Craziest, Gonecase, Solitaire, and frankly whoever wants to take this up.....
P.S. I am ok. I am fine. I am feelin better. Poem was just for the tag.
Comments
:-)
Solitaire, hehehe....I kinda think so too...:D
Adi, Bravo!!! Checked. Very good. :-)
Equi, Try try...and you are sweet!
dreary expression from
guileless hearts
influences, jettisons..
Knowledge,Love..
many nuances
of perfect qualms
Restless sighs
twist under veiled woes
xenomorphic youth zeals
sigh.. this was challenging.. but tough.. and this is something I could come up with..
Damn! I am going to be thinking about this all night!!
Cheers
preeti
Its on WARM FUZZIES!
Harini, Welcome to my humble blog :P.
Thanks,....see you around,
It's gonna take a lotta effort dude..but I'll try doin the tag:-)
Thanks for bestowing the honour on me:D
It would I suppose.....and you deserve the honour!!! :)
I had voluntarily picked it from solitaire.
Too bad I didn't follow back to see the blogger who tagged her.
(Hehe with millions of bloggers around, I am always reluctant to go to new ones all the time. Cos once you begin a friendship, its difficult not to visit, but visiting everyone takes whole lot of time!)
You have very involved, well thought out thoughts man. Unlike my superficial junk.
Are you kidding me man?? I think yours are some of the deepest thoughts I have read in all of blogosphere :D
Xenophobic...well we didnt really have a lot of choices now, did we?