Taggy time!

Ok...long overdue tag this! Don't know if the tagger even remembers I am supposed to do this...hehe.
All we have to do image search the answers and post any image from the first page. So difficult to choose among the images...:P

Disclaimer: I cannot decide one favourite anything...all these are put here just to complete the tag.

Here we go..
The age you will be on your next birthday..



-xx99eledge
A place I would like to visit: Very Difficult to decide within Europe but I think Italy nudges slightly in front at the moment...:)

-gojca

Favourite place: My mind.


-whatmegsaid
Favourite food: No particular food really comes to mind...So I think of the one thing that I have craved and craved bad...Chocolate pastry...though not really food. Mmmmmmm.....
-kspoddar

Favourite drink: Water, nothing can beat it. Nothing.

-Obi-akpere
Favourite Pet: Undoubtedly....dogs. :)

-ucumari
Favourite colour combination: Depends on what you are talking about but mostly..red and violet.....naah kiddin...it would be white and blue for me too Adi...

-Clickr_clickr
Favourite piece of clothing: Caps...not quite ones that look like this though.


-Stick-A-thing
All time favourite song: Just for the distinction of being one of my favourites for the longest time
Beat it -Michael Jackson

-bangkokrecorder.com
Favourite TV show: Well, it's become a favourite of almost everyone now..but that doesnt change anything, F.R.I.E.N.D.S still remains a favourite.

-..mousha..
Town in which I live: Mumbai's less fortunate cousin-Thane :P

-seaview99
Screen name- Pranay...


-seenu_uk2001

First Job- No Real job as yet... but I guess I dont really have a choice....

-littman
My Dream Job- Is this a job?



Bad habit: Not being able to talk to strangers.
-rebecca

Biggest fear: Losing close ones..


One thing you'd like to do before you die: Ambitiously speaking..Create history...

-bob the lomond
more realistically speaking..Travel as much of the world as possible




Images from Flickr

Man....took me so much of time to finish this tag!!! Not tagging anyone...

Comments

Advitiya said…
Of course I remember!
And your screen naem is dodo doc! liar :p
Bhai with Chai said…
i ended up smiling reall wide , after the last line..
//Man....took me so much of time to finish this tag!!! Not tagging anyone...

hehe.. cute!
crasiezt said…
Hey that's a nice and really interesting tag man. And you've done it pretty well too:-) Good going!
nice!! :)

I wanna travel too! maybe that can be a job.. like travel n living lol
Pranay said…
Adi, They asked screen name not 'what does your crazy friend call you sometimes' :P hehe.

Bhai, Thank you..you can take it if you want. Dont say I didnt warn you. :D

Craziest, Thank you..:)

Ego, you took the words right out of my mouth. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?