Thank you, Michael.

An era has ended. A genius is gone. An idol for idols has left us.
But I am sure, even though he may not appear in tabloids and controversies any more, even though millions across the world would not hope for one more touch of his awesomeness, even though there will never be another Michael Jackson concert, the magic will live on, the music will live on, the legend will live on.
After all, he is 'The Michael Jackson'.
Yes, may you like him or not, you cannot deny that his name epitomizes a legend, a giant wave that took over the world, a true star.
I may sound like a typical fan when I say all that, and may be I am. But to be honest, I do not know any other artist who could capture someone's imagination like this one could.
A man who demolished every boundary there ever was. He demolished music genre,age, nationality, race, gender and sometimes even just being human. He was surreal, a mythical creature in that sense. His music, his videos, his costumes, his persona all make him so much more than just an ordinary music artist.
He has been one of, if not the greatest influence on my life. And I am sure it is even truer for millions and millions around the world. The adoration, admiration, respect and love I have received from strangers and even acquaintances is because of him. The confidence to stand in front of a crowd and do what my heart tells me to do is because of him. My realization of the power of music and dance to touch someone's heart is because of him. I was even known by people who didn't know my name as Michael. That has also been my only nick name. To be honest, most of the times I have felt the greatest were because of him.
I have so much to thank him for. Thank you, Michael.
I do not even care about people who would judge him and choose to ignore or diss the genius just to appear cool. Just like he never did.
But the fact remains, his euphoria, legend and status in the music world is unmatched.
There will never be another Michael Jackson or even anyone like him.
Edit: Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
Look within your hearts and ask, Have you seen my childhood?
- Michael Jackson.

Comments
RIP - MJ.
I do feel sad. A chunk of my childhood is gone...
May he now rest in peace
Manasa, :(.
Equi, :). By the way I am not allowed to see your blog even though I confirmed the invitation. :-/.
Adi, 'He was a brilliant musician who never really believed in what he was singing'.
Well that is a very harsh thing to say and I totally disagree. I just want to say, he had a lot of insecurities with himself but he was one person who was beyond the boundaries of race or gender or anything. It is us who want to categorize everyone into these. He had a skin disease called Vitiligo and that's why he was always covered in the sun.
Although whatever one may think about the man, there would be no one who would not have enjoyed a song of his. And a part of everyone who was touched by him is gone.
thanks for droppin in on my blog. always great to find another MJ fan. agree with you, i'm not sure what the classification of fan is. but ya, MJ rocked my socks al my growing years.
**A man who demolished every boundary there ever was. He demolished music genre,age, nationality, race, gender and sometimes even just being human. He was surreal, a mythical creature in that sense. His music, his videos, his costumes, his persona all make him so much more than just an ordinary music artist.
u said it the best!!!
I hv no words. u covered it all in such a beautiful way MJ wud be 'thrilled' to read this...I think he must be smiling beautifully now.
I LOVE YA MJ, and I hvnt got enough words to express how much!
Keshi.
I had no idea u performed like him?
Its true.. loosing him is a true loss. I loved his dancing.
Although I'm not sure about his personal life.
May he rest in peace and find happiness now...
Keshi, Thanks a lot. Means a lot. Coming from a fellow fan.
Ego, Thanks. I did. Had posted a few videos too. You are too busy.