Living a dream

Of dreams and schemes,
worlds you've never seen.
Forgetting what you know,
Discovering new dreams.
I think it is me.
I know I am free.
Grabbing clouds,
An eager squeeze.
No pain hurts.
Sheer bliss, All I feel.
Where to head?
feet off the green.
The music smells sweet.
No silence to breathe.
Surfing the seas
of time, it seems.
Of Kings and queens
and climbing trees.
Living a dream
is like falling asleep.

Comments

joie de vivre said…
You blogged :D

Good one..and doctor turned into poet..
hey looks like u were away too! and so was i!! suppp :)
Pranay said…
Thank you joie...=)

Ego, where are you girl? btw I am gonna be at Bangalore Airport in a few days.
Meera Vijayann said…
Good to see you writing again Pranay, and you haven't lost touch..write often! :)
Advitiya said…
Mr poet, you are tagged. Pick it up from my blog.
Ajan said…
I've come at a nice timing!!! Nice stuff buddy!!
P said…
That is very well written Pranay :)

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?