aa...umm...hi.

Damn! I am so frustrated. Why can't I speak to people? Why can't I be someone really good at talking? Why do I get all tense and conscious? You know, I am not really that kind of a guy. I am nice to be with. But I don't know what happens to me? I am not able to think how to behave? What to say? And so I think I end up putting a poor picture in front of them. My gym instructor must be thinking I am such a cry baby. And I don't blame him. Whenever we've talked I don't know why I start whining. I am a pretty funny guy, you know. Got really frustrated when I did that again today.
How are some people so adept at just talking. They don't necessarily speak great things but are just about able to keep the conversation alive.Wish I could do that..
Guess I've never really learnt how to be around people.
Like Sachin Tendulkar(I think) once said,
"I still don't know how to say hi"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?