Hot or cold?

Have you ever wondered which is the worse weather, cold or heat? Which one of the two is harder to bear in its most ruthless form?
I've been trying to figure this out since I was a kid and no luck yet.
But since the beginning, cold was always the one I think is marginally worse. I really can't bear very cold temperatures; heat is at least a bit bearable.
What do you think?

Comments

Alejandro said…
hey, well...i live in a very warm country, where the temperature is basically like 30 degrees celsius and when i can travel and enjoy places who have a cold weather i simply adore it, but to answer your question...once an english teacher i had said: "I love the cold weather, if its too cold, you just put on a sweater, but when if it is too hot, you need to get completely naked" :S

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?