Update
Aaaahhh.....feeling so relaxed.
Actually one exam is still remaining, but I just had to pay Blogger a visit.
About the exams, lets just say they were quite eventful. More details later...
I had thought of many ideas that I'd like to post during the exams but I am sure I am gonna forget them till my exams get over.
Ok I need you guys to do me a favour. After my exams end in January, I want to get away from it all. Any ideas?
Really wanna enjoy my life before the results come out ;)... Something I'd remember for a long time.
And hey guys, I've switched to beta. Finally took the leap.
Thinkin of changing the template...It's been here a long time. Though I must say I love it. And going by the comments many of you do to. Hope the new look won't affect the feel of the blog.
A regular post will be coming shortly.
Actually one exam is still remaining, but I just had to pay Blogger a visit.
About the exams, lets just say they were quite eventful. More details later...
I had thought of many ideas that I'd like to post during the exams but I am sure I am gonna forget them till my exams get over.
Ok I need you guys to do me a favour. After my exams end in January, I want to get away from it all. Any ideas?
Really wanna enjoy my life before the results come out ;)... Something I'd remember for a long time.
And hey guys, I've switched to beta. Finally took the leap.
Thinkin of changing the template...It's been here a long time. Though I must say I love it. And going by the comments many of you do to. Hope the new look won't affect the feel of the blog.
A regular post will be coming shortly.
Comments
Days of exams...ahhh, i know tht feeling for sure....glad I'm done with that...
Sure, I'd be glad to share my experiences & pass on some advice :) Glad you enjoyed the post! and yeah, Welcome to my blog :-) I'll try to post regularly as I used to...:)
If the template is going to be better than this one and is blue :D then change away!
Cheers!
Icy!
Do you think the beta thing really works? Haven't been confident so far about taking the leap...
Gud luck for your exams!
Glad to hear that ya exams are over . Rock on !!
I am just getting the hang of it. A mixed bag till now.
'Days of exams...ahhh, i know tht feeling for sure....glad I'm done with that...'
Well..glad to say even I am almost done with it. Just the clinical exams and then I am free...Oh spoke too soon, should wait for the results.
'Sure, I'd be glad to share my experiences & pass on some advice'
Thank you so much...Stepping into the big bad world isn't easy...
'Welcome to my blog :-)'
Thnx.I really liked your blog. Welcome to my blog too.
'If the template is going to be better than this one and is blue :D then change away!'
Well..I hope it is...and blue well we'll just have to wait and see.
Cheers!
@ Priyankari-
'Hey why change the template wen u love this? You can only for a better one.'
Hey come on... I have enough trouble making my mind up to change it. Now that you have given me more pressure I really hope it is good. And yeah I love this one.
'Do you think the beta thing really works? Haven't been confident so far about taking the leap...'
Yeah I waited for a long time too but I ve shifted just recently so need a little time to judge how it is. Btw they are going to make everyone change after some time.
'Gud luck for your exams!'
Thnx
@ Jewel-
':) welcome back pranay.'
Thnks.
'Glad to hear that ya exams are over . Rock on !!'
Yeah... I will,I will.You might wanna join in.
I like the template too,but hey it's your blog and a change they say is as good as a holiday.
For the off time go do something you've never done before eg skydiving or scubadiving?
enjoy!!!