Building in me
It slowly is building up inside me. After keeping it buried inside for so long I thought it'd been taken care of but apparently not. It still exists and is raising it's ugly head again. I feel the surge coming up like a huge bubble finds its way up to the surface to explode with all its might. I am still fighting to keep it inside as long as I can but it's appearance seems more and more inevitable with each passing moment. Not to mention how somehow the whole world seems to try to facilitate it's coming out. Every now and then circumstances lend themselves to such extent that I can but stop from exploding.
And yet I fight. Alone.
I know it's a losing battle but still want to delay it as much as possible.
There seems to be no solution. No way to escape this fate I have to endure.
And yet I fight. Alone.
I know it's a losing battle but still want to delay it as much as possible.
There seems to be no solution. No way to escape this fate I have to endure.
Comments
Just let it go and you will be fine.
often when we thought we are over it it surprises us by appearing again.
cheers!
Care for no one, becoz no one actually cares for you.
*glares*
@ Amy- Yeah, that's why I wonder if it should just be spoken and get done with.
@ Has to be me- Thanks for the advice. I hope I can do it.
@Equilibrium- I was thinkin the same but just wonder if it would help. Talking doesn't help all the time.
@ Advitiya- I wish we could....