A new day/ year/ tag has come.

Yes ladies and gentleman. Along with a new year, I've been put under this responsiblity of doing a tag by my friend Adi. Although I haven't actually made any resolutions, I have some things that I would want to do this year. And also I have to do this tag don't I. Ok so here it goes...

1) First of all and most urgently, lose the extra exam flab. Don't wanna join a gym though. May be I'll just dance it away. ;).

2) If there was anything that I wanted to do badly and could count as a resolution, it's my plan of touring somewhere to get away from the same old life. But as the time nears it's looking less and less possible. And with one exam postponed (this is the last time I mention exams, I promise) even our vacations have been cut down. But I'll still try to make it out of here.

3) Another one of my big big wishes this year is to perform an amazing dance at this year's fest. This year is especially special coz it could well be my last perfomance.....ever!!!(sob, sob)I've been thinkin about it since september but still don't exactly know what am I gonna do. Options include: A classical south indian dance ( no really!!), A superbly choreographed Michael jackson number with hats and coats and all and a breath taking salsa number . I really do hope I am able to do atleast one of these.

4) Something that is the need of the hour, Study.....real hard. Plans are in the air to rent a room so that I can study even though I live very close to my college. Now that my college life has ended( sob, sob again) I've got to keep studying if I have to have any chance of getting a post graduate degree.

5)Now for some personal stuff. I want to take life as it comes and not think about it too much. I know it's gonna be difficult but I'll try.

6)I will not...I repeat I will not get frustrated by the amount or nature of work during my internship. Whether it's blood, flesh, smell, difficult superiors, odd timings, or rude and unco-operative patients, I'll take it all in my stride. (breathes deeply) Amen.

7) I really wanted to pursue music but I don't think it's gonna be possible. For more details refer to 4) and 6).

8) All in all I hope I live this year such that I feel happy and proud same time next year when I look at the year gone by.

May the year be what you all want it to be. Hope I did justice to the tag Adi.

Comments

Advitiya said…
Course it does...
and I must say No. 3 is very, very interesting...
Keshi said…
awww I'd love to see an MJ performance!

**I want to take life as it comes and not think about it too much. I know it's gonna be difficult but I'll try.

Good one. Hard as it may be, it really is easy if u focus.

ALL THE BEST!
Keshi.
Pranay said…
Adi, am glad.

Keshi, Would you now? Well, I've posted a dance clip before. Think you might enjoy it.
Here it is http://pranaytalking.blogspot.com/2006/10/my-dance-clip_07.html

Thanks. I hope I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?