Breaking news!!!

This is to announce the grand opening of my new blog I,Doctor. Applause.....
It's a new endeavour in search of sharing more of my life with others as well as myself. Go figure that out.
It's going to include my experiences in the field of medicine.Hope you don't give as good a response to it as you gave to this blog as I had to wait months for my first comment and then months again for the second.And that is how it went.
Internship is one of the biggest experiences a doctor could have as he is thrown in with the patients all on his own for the first time.It's reported to give some real scary moments, some sad moments, some frustrating moments and maybe sometimes an odd happy moment or too. But whatever the incidents I am gonna enjoy reading them bout 10 years from now. So that's my selfish motive behind the blog.Enough here. Meet you there.
Oh yeah. I won the first prize in the solo competition at the L.T.M.M.C.festival mentioned in the previous post. Yaay!!!Atleast some good news...
And yes, sorry about the Breaking news bit. You would have been used to inconsequential news at the end of it anyways(To the Indians in the Audience).
Ciao..

Comments

tanvi said…
Congrats man..looking fwd to the doc blog...may be some day we ll turn it into something like greyz anatomy..watsay:P
Priya said…
Way to go ther and congrats on your new blog;))

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?