An ode to your beauty

You're so beautiful it hurts.
and yet strangely it soothes.

You're so perfect, you make me see
the imperfections in the rest of us.

You're so beautiful that when I see you
I want the moment to go on forever,
just so that I can decipher
the spell your beauty casts.

That moment, I am free yet captured
That moment, I am calm yet restless
That moment, I am in ecstasy and yet in misery
That moment, I am me yet unknown

It's amazing how you never cease to amaze me.
It's amazing how it never seems to be enough for me.

In that moment,my eyes seem like the greatest gift God could give.
But still,
in that moment,He seems so cruel for giving just two of them.

You're so beautiful it hurts.
and yet strangely it soothes.



Happy birthday.

Comments

Advitiya said…
Nice re... really good!
Łóòň Ġãĺ said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwww it couldn't get better ... such a beautiful birthday gift :) She is really lucky I must say :)

Re. ur comment on my blog .. didn't sleep all the time .. it was a 6-hr long journey and we hadn't slept all night .. so had to catch up on that.

Thanks for visiting my blog btw :)
tanvi said…
Hey tht was really beautiful..someonez really lucky...
BD said…
Good one!
Keshi said…
wow nice tribute to a beautiful person.

Keshi.
Pranay said…
Adi-Thankoo.

Loon gal-Thnx for your lovely comment. Oh, you hadn't slept? Then it's ok.

Tanvi-Thnks :-).

Equi-Thnks :-).

Keshi-Thank u so much.
Shruti said…
Lovely....
Priya said…
That was indeed beautiful:)
Jewel Rays said…
wow..really beautiful..Pranay..
Michelle said…
i have a frnd, tht will love u for writing this poem and definitely will show this to the girl hes crazy bout =)
Pranay said…
@ Shruti & Priya- Thank you and welcome to my blog.

@ Amy-Oh you think so? You should see her...

@ Michelle-Glad to be of help.Hope she likes it.
"It's amazing how you never cease to amaze me.
It's amazing how it never seems to enough for me.

In that moment,my eyes seem like the greatest gift God could give.
But still,
in that moment,He seems so cruel for giving just two of them."

really nice... u r in love? im guessing.. lol.. she's lucky...

I share ur sentiments about this poem.. thanks for visiting my blog!:)
Pranay said…
The ego has landed,nice guess. Thnx. You share my sentiments? Great.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?