This is how I spent my time....




Any captions suggestions?

Comments

BD said…
Hey...nice paintings. You are seriously a super artist!

The first one is kind of scary :)
- Ubiquitous - said…
That's a nice way to spend time. :)

I love your blog template!
Michelle said…
wow beautiful!!!
Advitiya said…
You made these??? OMG!
Wow!
Pranay said…
@ equilibrium- Thanks so much for the super encouragement. Scary huh? :-)

@ ubiquitous- Welcome to my blog.
I like it too. Thank you.

@ michelle- Thanks a lot.

@ advitiya- Yes I made these!!!Thank you.

Thanks for the encouraging comments everyone. Really appreciate it.
noon said…
Awesome paintings! Wow! Keep it up!
Keshi said…
well then all I cud say is it's time well-spent! lovely paintings.

Keshi.
tanvi said…
They are beautifyl...u r caught in the wrong job try monster.com ;) jokes apart good work man and time well spent... now i want u to make a coloured one for me....u knw this journo frm work was so impressed from the sketches u made for me she was like r all ur frnds artists....:) keep painting and paint more for me :D
Pranay said…
@ Noon- Thnx so much.

@ Keshi- Thnk you.

@ Tanvi- Well, Thnx a lot. :-)...I'll keep painting.
pranay... awesome.. didnt u know paint.. well I hardly know you.. but I can see we have similar tastes :)
I like sketching :)

Um.. the first one.. was really awesome. caught my eye..

caption could be - "...and who will be my prey tonight..."

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?