Fruit of labor

Ok guys here is the group dance at this year's fest that I've talked about here, here,here ,here and here. I am in the centre in the first and third songs. Waiting for your comments.


Comments

BD said…
Wow! Absolutely fantastic.
Pranay said…
Equi- Thanks.

Adi- Thanks. Hmmm...I know.
Michelle said…
wow, u dance really well mate!
- Ubiquitous - said…
The girls need a lesson or two in co-ordination. Why didn't you teach them?! Hehe.

As for you, you're an awesome dancer and so are the other guys.

:)
Pranay said…
Michelle- Thanks.

Ubiquitous- Well, It's not like I didn't try. U can read some of the links I've posted to know the trouble I went through for them.
Thanks for the compliments.
Ajan said…
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL!

hm..lot o hidden talent uve got..hmm!!
Pranay said…
Ajan- Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?