Just for the sake of posting.
I have just stopped posting those stupid, spontaneous post. Just about what's in my mind at the moment.....and I hate it!!!!
I have started posting after every 2 months....and I hate it.
I remember the time when I had a need to post everyday. everyday damn it! Can't even think about something like that right now.
So here it is. I am posting this just to post something and it's after a long time that I am posting as and when I am thinking. I am alive and well, thank you. Hope to meet u guys soon again. Thinking of changing the template although I've got so many compliments.But I suppose it'll take time.
Signing off.
I have started posting after every 2 months....and I hate it.
I remember the time when I had a need to post everyday. everyday damn it! Can't even think about something like that right now.
So here it is. I am posting this just to post something and it's after a long time that I am posting as and when I am thinking. I am alive and well, thank you. Hope to meet u guys soon again. Thinking of changing the template although I've got so many compliments.But I suppose it'll take time.
Signing off.
Comments