So gloomy...
What? What is it that I want? Do I know it ? Or do I not? I don't know. What is it that makes me gloomy nowadays? Some days I just don't even feel like getting up from a place. Even if I know, I have some work to do and I can utilize the free time to do it, I just can't move. I am so affected by this mood. Am I lonely? What in my life makes me sad? I not o.k nowadays.Not that I am depressed all the time. I go to college. Do my work. Am pretty o.k there. But Whenever I come home and am alone, this strange feeling takes over, in which I am not happy anymore.
There is this need to be happy. I mean, I am not satisfied with normal. I want something that really makes me happy. I am sure there is a reason for this. Just that I don't exactly know what it is. There are somethings that help to lift this mood. I think if I do something creative or anything that does really makes me happy. Something special. Something I can be proud of. But the problem is I can't always do it.Sometimes I am feeling so bad that I can't even be excited to do those special things. I've become such a slave for such happiness giving measures. I don't think it is right. I don't know if it is because of something else or the lack of such things. Life just seems so dreary and boring without them. I always liked doing such things and was after something special in life but I am getting more dependent on them now. They are what save me from such sad spells. Such things are getting fewer and fewer nowadays.I just sit back at home wondering what to do. I end up doing nothing and getting more and more frustrated. This is yet another night I am here and ended up blogging. I hope this ends sometime. My studies are getting affected too. Haven't been able to write anything..(Probably the reason why I haven't been blogging). And finally I share this with you guys.
There is this need to be happy. I mean, I am not satisfied with normal. I want something that really makes me happy. I am sure there is a reason for this. Just that I don't exactly know what it is. There are somethings that help to lift this mood. I think if I do something creative or anything that does really makes me happy. Something special. Something I can be proud of. But the problem is I can't always do it.Sometimes I am feeling so bad that I can't even be excited to do those special things. I've become such a slave for such happiness giving measures. I don't think it is right. I don't know if it is because of something else or the lack of such things. Life just seems so dreary and boring without them. I always liked doing such things and was after something special in life but I am getting more dependent on them now. They are what save me from such sad spells. Such things are getting fewer and fewer nowadays.I just sit back at home wondering what to do. I end up doing nothing and getting more and more frustrated. This is yet another night I am here and ended up blogging. I hope this ends sometime. My studies are getting affected too. Haven't been able to write anything..(Probably the reason why I haven't been blogging). And finally I share this with you guys.
Comments
newaz..Equi is rite..take a break.. go out wit ur gf or something..long rides do help sometimes..No gf?? don worry,plan a 5 day trip to some nice place..
Thanks for you advice.