What you are...
Life without you,
I cant imagine.
What you mean to me
I cannot express.
Not only are you special,
but coz of you
life is special
love is special.
Don't know why
you came in my life
what role you were here to play
But someone up there
loved me too much.
It must be magic,
surely
coz what we had
defies sense.
Every tear I shed,
Every smile I had,
is special
coz you were there.
You completed my life
and gave it a purpose.
You gave me a reason
to wake up everyday.
I don't know when
you became family.
I don't know when
you became my life.
Something somewhere
did go wrong,
but still
looking ahead at life
without you
it's a dark hollow.
It is living,
without a life.
I cant imagine.
What you mean to me
I cannot express.
Not only are you special,
but coz of you
life is special
love is special.
Don't know why
you came in my life
what role you were here to play
But someone up there
loved me too much.
It must be magic,
surely
coz what we had
defies sense.
Every tear I shed,
Every smile I had,
is special
coz you were there.
You completed my life
and gave it a purpose.
You gave me a reason
to wake up everyday.
I don't know when
you became family.
I don't know when
you became my life.
Something somewhere
did go wrong,
but still
looking ahead at life
without you
it's a dark hollow.
It is living,
without a life.
Comments
well-written ... life never stops ... just that you shouldn't.
beautiful pranay... really beautiful
Looks like ur missing someone real bad!!
Hope she comes back to u soon and u never have to be away from her!