Got to do!

Here I am. In a strange phase of my life. Some may say, it is the most inportant phase of my life. Some may say it is the most difficult phase. For some, I am finally a doctor!!! For some, the journey has just begun. For some, I'm on the foothills of a great life. While some say, If I dont do well, my life will be a mess.
And....it are all true in some way.
If only I can convince myself about any of those. I m living like a damn vegetable, if you ask me. Apart from the fact that vegetables are of some use to someone!! I do try to study but the attempts r so few and far between that it is an insult to the exam. And as I dont like insulting anyone, I just close the book. :P
Adding to that is the unbearable guilt of not earning and asking parents for so much money for the exam. And so many friends calling me to join salsa classes which costs a bomb..and they are having fun there and I, being the best dancer in the first level have resisted the temptation till now for over 6 months now...and I want to..but its so damn difficult!!! :^(( .Pray that I have it in me to resist the temptation.
Ok so now I've decided, something's gotta change. I can't let it go on like this. I don't have a direction. I don't feel the need. I don't feel anything for that matter except for a few moments and then I am back to choosing which vegetable to become.
So enough is enough. I am joining a library. And I am gonna study. Atleast looking at my fellow comrades who are wearing those books down by the minute will let me get into some sort of seriousness. It's ok if it's not comfortable. It's ok that I like lying around and watching TV rather than sitting whole day cramming books. It's ok if for each passing minute, it won't be what I would want to do. But I've got to do what I've got to do. And although it's the wrong time of the year..I'd like to make this resolution as much as I am scared of making it now.

P.S Will keep you updated on how I am doing....as if u r interested :P .

Comments

You should go and join the class you know. Life's too short as it is. Ask for asking your folks for money..

There's this theory I give my dad everytime "I'm like this seed, you have to plant, nurture it, transplant, nurture it some more.. and wait for it to start producing fruit. But it WILL produce fruit and then things'll change"

;)
Now that is one honest confession! And it is a confession I love!! I hear Salsa helps reduce stress...

Go ahead!!!

Maybe you should stick by your resolution too, you know bit by bit, one step at at time?

But definitely do the salsa!! If you need any more excuses to join the classes.. ask me! I have a looooooooooong list of them ;P
sid said…
I wud say..gr8 endeavour dude...just do what your heart says...cos u know what...you are lucky u know what it wants...you are lucky still if you can make an attempt to follow those dreams..cos quite a few times situations dont permit one to do so...i wud say go for it..as they say..it will fall into place...slowly maybe...painfully slowly may be...but SURELY!!...gr8 post...l b back to know what happened next!
Pranay said…
Oh my goodness!!! I was asking for a way to resist the temptation and you guys too are fueling it??!!!

@macadamia-I know...feel that sometimes..'by the time I have money and time to join the classes I'll be one of the uncles!'
Smart story, will keep it in mind ;P..... but the problem is my own guilt bout spending the money...:(.

@ beauty & d beast-:D...Glad you loved it.
Do you think I need any more excuses to join the classes...I need excuses not to join it!!! Did it have to be salsa lovers who had to read this post???!! ;P

Thnx for dropping by and d comment...:).
Solitaire said…
Awww. I know what you mean. A lot of school work can do that to you. I am in the same boat as you.

BTW, do you have an invite to "The Woes of A Psychology Student"? Give me your email address if you don't. Drop it in a comment somewhere on any of my blogs.
- Ubiquitous - said…
:D:D:D

This post made me grin.

How's it going so far, doc? All the very best...

...of the test!

;)
Pranay said…
@ sid- Thanks dude...interesting you should mention the 'knowing what you want bit' coz honestly I am a bit confused about it right now...and that's what probably is what's keeping me from going all out..but, you did make sense...Will let u know what happens..:)

@ solitaire- :)...Well if you really are in the same boat as me, good luck to you dear...coz we would really need it..;)

Ok..will do.

@ ubiquitious-:D:D:D.....I m glad it did that... I call it 'you get what you give'. ;)

I'll let you know..

Thanks...need your wishes....
...to avoid the blushes. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?