You have to see this!!!
I have hardly ever dedicated a whole post to another blog or blogger but this guy deserves it....
Just when you(not this guy though....I doubt if he ever thought that) think there's nothing good enough to write, material for a post comes from unexpected quarters. I was just going through random blogs as I like to do on Blogger and came across this blog..http://abdulaziz377.blogspot.com/.What caught my eye is abvious..a bunch of large pitures of a kid with his bottle encompassing many posts...but then the blogroll caught my eye....people just have a look at the blog roll....and let me tell you those aren't the only blogs or pages he has...there are more!!!! Many more...
It's a whole new parallel universe of this guy's blogs!!! I don't think anyone can beat him when it comes to love for blogging.
And such a great man...he has even put his mobile numbers for anyone and everyone....so generous!!! So If you want any help regarding Bloggers Anonymous and just cant help creating blogs every living minute, you know who to contact.
Well I don't want to judge him although it's very tempting...I'd like you to give me your opinion on this man and his love for blogging....Here's his profile
Just one line....Genius has it's limits but stupidity doesn't have any such constraints.....:P
Just when you(not this guy though....I doubt if he ever thought that) think there's nothing good enough to write, material for a post comes from unexpected quarters. I was just going through random blogs as I like to do on Blogger and came across this blog..http://abdulaziz377.blogspot.com/.What caught my eye is abvious..a bunch of large pitures of a kid with his bottle encompassing many posts...but then the blogroll caught my eye....people just have a look at the blog roll....and let me tell you those aren't the only blogs or pages he has...there are more!!!! Many more...
It's a whole new parallel universe of this guy's blogs!!! I don't think anyone can beat him when it comes to love for blogging.
And such a great man...he has even put his mobile numbers for anyone and everyone....so generous!!! So If you want any help regarding Bloggers Anonymous and just cant help creating blogs every living minute, you know who to contact.
Well I don't want to judge him although it's very tempting...I'd like you to give me your opinion on this man and his love for blogging....Here's his profile
Just one line....Genius has it's limits but stupidity doesn't have any such constraints.....:P
Comments
@priya- hehe...Do u really think so?
@craziest- You bet he is. Crazier than thou.;)
..btw he has many blogs on a few actresses too!!! :P