Basic truth of life



Nothing more Heart warming than Beauty unaware of itself.







Nothing more Mind boggling than Stupidity unaware of itself.






Image courtesy: Flickr (childish_david @ fotogail)

Comments

Priya said…
Damn true. Every human being have a beauty in itself. It need not reflects just the body, it cna be in mind and heart too.
busy-writer said…
absolutely true! the pictures are totally appropriate.

thanks for droppin by my blog :)
Ajan said…
hehe!! nice!! long time buddy....
p.s. commented on earlier posts :)
lol!!

Smart take on the obvious!!!
Pranay said…
@ priya- True...but stupidity is only in the mind...;P. Thnx for dropping by...

@ busy writer-Thanks...
Same to u :)

@ Ajan- :)..Yeah dude..long time..I m back...:D.

@ Ego..-:):)...why dont u post regularly?

@ Beauty- :D....Thanks...
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
TOOOO cute!!! Lol!!!!!
Pranay said…
Macca....:D..Glad u think so...
Sameera Ansari said…
Very befitting captions! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi pranay,
thanks for your visit.
What's your running mileage in you head?
How far does that get you to get close to yourself? ;).

If beauty is your companion , you should be there by now!
Anyway ,will visit you again.



PS: when you shall visit me again , please check in ' the buddha's garbage'-- that's where i update more or less.
Secondly , can i list you ?
Pranay said…
Sameera, Thanks...:). Glad you think so...

Hey orgasmik...My mileage is never ending and although I do seem to come close to myself and the world, I never reach it and hope I never do. I wish I keep thinkin and learning all my life. I believe there's really no point in living if you don't keep on learning even if it is the smallest things...
Didn't get the beauty comment...:)
Thanks for visiting mate...hope u come by again...

P.S. Ok..will do.
Secondly, Sure...It'd be my pleasure..
Jaime said…
I'm so loving that top picture..beautiful.

Thank you for visiting and leaving such generous comments.

:)
man in painting said…
True.Very nice pictures.
wishes.
me too blog.
do visit.
crasiezt said…
Really funny ones..and true too!!
Pranay said…
@ Jamie- :)...glad.

@man in painting- Thnks.
Do know.
Will. :)

@crasiezt- :D...Yeah...
You've been tagged
Bhai with Chai said…
I reallllllly liked the label :)
oh, and the post as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?