My latest interview...ahem...tag.
As always the ever so helpful 'Tag' comes to my rescue. And after this long hiatus filled with studyi..well..sleeping, I am back. Preeti is the one responsible for this punishment to all of you...:D.
Ok, Here it goes....
Last Movie seen in a Theatre
Jaane to....ya jaane na. Well you can't blame me, the hype and word of mouth was too strong...sadly as far as I was unconcerned, not too well placed.
What book are you reading?
Hahahaha...ok instead of again mentioning some 'geeky' book, I'll write the last book I read. It was 'Maximum City' by Suketu Mehta.
Favourite Board Game
Well...for me, Board games are bored games. Well I enjoyed the last time I played Monopoly..so that's it. :)
Favorite magazine
Has to be Reader's Digest. Next question..
Favorite smells:
Hugo Boss....aaah who am I kidding...actually the desi version...Hugo Baas.
Favorite sound:
Me playing the piano...coz then I hear what I want to hear and it's my favourite!!!...I m sure it's no one else's favorite though..:P
Worst feeling in the world
Having written a beautiful post of 200 words off your mind in the previous version of blogger, the power goes off and you know you won't be able to write it again...
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Do I have to? So soon? The maid is here? Damn her!!!
Favorite fast food place:
How the hell are any of you gonna know any of the fast food outlets here....No it's not one the international chains.
Future child’s name:Now that you mention it...uhm...how about gadhodhar (note: not gajodhar..gadhodar as in hold this donkey!) for a boy and papri for a girl...:P.
Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”If I had lot of money, I sure as hell wouldn't be wasting my time doing this tag and especially this question. :D
Do you drive fast?
No I fly low...hehehe..I kinda used to...not anymore.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Seriously...Why am I doing this tag??!!
Storms - Cool or Scary?
Storms: Cool Aftermath: Scary
Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
If you are asking me this coz u r gonna cook me something...it really doesn't matter. If u r asking this because there's some study regarding different personality types and eating habits, it still does not matter. If you are asking this just because you don't have any other thing to ask, well...sorry to break it out to you, it still does not matter!!! phew...
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I still I can dye my hair any colour...no one's stopping me...But I dont, do I? Well it'd be different if the question was what if you had to dye your hair a colour! ;P
Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Mumbai, Thane...That's it.
Favorite sports to watch:
Cricket, Football, F-1, Tennis, Boxing, sometimes rugby, hockey....guess that's it.
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:
Oh..ok this is the real reason for the tag!! The rest was all just to fill up the space...Now I get it. :P
Preeti, I don't know her all that much, but seems like a kind hearted and nice gal...:).
What’s under your bed?
I hope nothing!!
Would you like to be born as yourself again?
People say we have just one life...live it large. And If I get another I would live it the same way??? Naaah.
Morning person or night owl?
I m so much of a night owl now that I am almost a morning person...get it?? ;)
Over easy or sunny side up?
What's the difference??? :-S
Favorite place to relax:
My home playing with Sophie(My pet).
Favorite pie:
huh??? Popeye...Hahahaha.. sorry just had to say that!
Favorite ice cream flavor:
Nothing comes close to the classic "Butterscotch".
And finally the thing you all have been waiting for!!!! Not just the end, it is also..
You pass this tag to:
hmmm...Well recently I haven't been tagging anyone...and I think I will keep up with this trend NOT. hehehehe....I tag joiedevivre, Macadamia and Ajan.
Oh there's one more...
Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Well... I don't know. Let's see...hehehe (laughing coz I can just hear u saying,'Yeah lets!!!! I m so excited to know that!!) :D
Ok, Here it goes....
Last Movie seen in a Theatre
Jaane to....ya jaane na. Well you can't blame me, the hype and word of mouth was too strong...sadly as far as I was unconcerned, not too well placed.
What book are you reading?
Hahahaha...ok instead of again mentioning some 'geeky' book, I'll write the last book I read. It was 'Maximum City' by Suketu Mehta.
Favourite Board Game
Well...for me, Board games are bored games. Well I enjoyed the last time I played Monopoly..so that's it. :)
Favorite magazine
Has to be Reader's Digest. Next question..
Favorite smells:
Hugo Boss....aaah who am I kidding...actually the desi version...Hugo Baas.
Favorite sound:
Me playing the piano...coz then I hear what I want to hear and it's my favourite!!!...I m sure it's no one else's favorite though..:P
Worst feeling in the world
Having written a beautiful post of 200 words off your mind in the previous version of blogger, the power goes off and you know you won't be able to write it again...
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Do I have to? So soon? The maid is here? Damn her!!!
Favorite fast food place:
How the hell are any of you gonna know any of the fast food outlets here....No it's not one the international chains.
Future child’s name:Now that you mention it...uhm...how about gadhodhar (note: not gajodhar..gadhodar as in hold this donkey!) for a boy and papri for a girl...:P.
Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”If I had lot of money, I sure as hell wouldn't be wasting my time doing this tag and especially this question. :D
Do you drive fast?
No I fly low...hehehe..I kinda used to...not anymore.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Seriously...Why am I doing this tag??!!
Storms - Cool or Scary?
Storms: Cool Aftermath: Scary
Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
If you are asking me this coz u r gonna cook me something...it really doesn't matter. If u r asking this because there's some study regarding different personality types and eating habits, it still does not matter. If you are asking this just because you don't have any other thing to ask, well...sorry to break it out to you, it still does not matter!!! phew...
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I still I can dye my hair any colour...no one's stopping me...But I dont, do I? Well it'd be different if the question was what if you had to dye your hair a colour! ;P
Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Mumbai, Thane...That's it.
Favorite sports to watch:
Cricket, Football, F-1, Tennis, Boxing, sometimes rugby, hockey....guess that's it.
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:
Oh..ok this is the real reason for the tag!! The rest was all just to fill up the space...Now I get it. :P
Preeti, I don't know her all that much, but seems like a kind hearted and nice gal...:).
What’s under your bed?
I hope nothing!!
Would you like to be born as yourself again?
People say we have just one life...live it large. And If I get another I would live it the same way??? Naaah.
Morning person or night owl?
I m so much of a night owl now that I am almost a morning person...get it?? ;)
Over easy or sunny side up?
What's the difference??? :-S
Favorite place to relax:
My home playing with Sophie(My pet).
Favorite pie:
huh??? Popeye...Hahahaha.. sorry just had to say that!
Favorite ice cream flavor:
Nothing comes close to the classic "Butterscotch".
And finally the thing you all have been waiting for!!!! Not just the end, it is also..
You pass this tag to:
hmmm...Well recently I haven't been tagging anyone...and I think I will keep up with this trend NOT. hehehehe....I tag joiedevivre, Macadamia and Ajan.
Oh there's one more...
Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Well... I don't know. Let's see...hehehe (laughing coz I can just hear u saying,'Yeah lets!!!! I m so excited to know that!!) :D
Comments
Gadhodhar! GOSH!!
You are funny!
Your kids are gonna sue you for such lovely names, Doc.
Equi, Hehehe...don't worry, I'll consult you before. ;)
I can so relate to the night owl turning morning bird thing :)
Have a great week ahead!
Maximum city is next on my agenda--and i too hope there's nothing under ur bed!
Cheers
Preeti (Just a mother of two)
Prixie, the names are quite the hot topic here...Don't steal them ok?! ;P
Preeti,Great to know you write for them. I wasn't joking. :)
Cheers.
keep dreaming of those names till u get married n suggest those to ur wife.. ;-)
see the aftermath... hahaha
very interesting
Nice names for your kids..
and hey.. so what if you someday become a millionaire??!!
Do find time to blog.. :p
MUHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
:D
I've already done this one
:D
I win.. I win!
LOL!
Beauty, Everyone's after my kids' names!!!! LOL!!!
Ofcourse ofcourse....I would...just not that question ever again!!! hehehehe....
Macca, Bach gayi.....par zyada der ke liye nahi....Muhahahahahhaha....
So I guess 'you' are the answer to the last question!! :P
I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Running in my head...’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;
BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!
This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)
Cheers,