Tag Whoer
Adi, sorry for the late tag...here it goes..
My oldest memory:
Hmmmmm...Lemme see...lemme see... Well the oldest memories I have are all sort of in pieces..like recognising pictures of animals from a book, being scared of school starting soon, playing with my friend on a tri-cycle...hehe I don have one where I was recording nursery rhymes in a cassette with Mom. * Big Grin*
Ten Years Ago:
I would not like to answer this question.
My first thought this morning:
Ohhh!! Who's calling me??!! (on the phone)
If you built a time capsule, what would it contain?
Electric circuits I presume....Oh you mean 'carry with me?' Ok. I have always had this recurring thought of taking the best inventions and the 'how to make them' books and become a famous inventor in the past!! Come on. Don't judge me now..;P.
This year 14 years from now.
Well this does sound strange. Read it again. This 'year' after 14 years??? I guess they meant 'day'..ok..I guess I would be thinking somewhere...''Oh Man! 14 years before I had predicted the right thing about today on my blog!!!' Hahaha..
Cheers everyone!
My oldest memory:
Hmmmmm...Lemme see...lemme see... Well the oldest memories I have are all sort of in pieces..like recognising pictures of animals from a book, being scared of school starting soon, playing with my friend on a tri-cycle...hehe I don have one where I was recording nursery rhymes in a cassette with Mom. * Big Grin*
Ten Years Ago:
I would not like to answer this question.
My first thought this morning:
Ohhh!! Who's calling me??!! (on the phone)
If you built a time capsule, what would it contain?
Electric circuits I presume....Oh you mean 'carry with me?' Ok. I have always had this recurring thought of taking the best inventions and the 'how to make them' books and become a famous inventor in the past!! Come on. Don't judge me now..;P.
This year 14 years from now.
Well this does sound strange. Read it again. This 'year' after 14 years??? I guess they meant 'day'..ok..I guess I would be thinking somewhere...''Oh Man! 14 years before I had predicted the right thing about today on my blog!!!' Hahaha..
Cheers everyone!
Comments
Its great to listen to those tapes! :D
Just kidding.
divinediu, It truly is.. Hope we had more sophisiticated recording systems then, like today's kids have..
bhai, yea. I don't like them either.
manasa, hey do you know me??? Hehehe... No no. The reason I didnt answer is something else.
Equi, Wow I would like to hear them sometime....oh wait...I have to hear your present day voice first. :D
Lazy bum!
Oi...electric circuits? Very very very bad!
i remember my parents recored my so called sounds and words when i was a baby hehehe
Adi, Oh yes I do. :P
Well, thanks.
Ego, Yep it is kinda scary...
I think all of us should make a mixed tape of our childhood recordings....:D