Back in the dumps...

Ok guys reader discretion advised, some things written maybe disturbing.

Today I had those moments when I feel sad that I am alive. I hate my life. Am back into a very rough patch. My rough patches may not seem too bad from the outside, but it's quite bad for me. It's coz of my mind. I am incapable of bearing any kind of sorrow or pain. But still this mind invites all this inside, like it's done right now.
I look at my life and I see nothing. I see me standing nowhere. If I had to paint something that depicted my life, I would draw a boy standing alone on a barren land with nothing in sight till the horizon.
Every glimmer of light comes down as a ball of fire burning me.
Let me start with this. I have NO friends. I don't have a clue what am I gonna do with my life. There are things that I can't forget and the more I remember, the more painful they are. My past not only haunts me, it freaking tortures me. I am surrounded by selfishness, back stabbing and deceit. I am standing at a crossroad with no sense of direction. I know all this is a waste. No amount of crying or cribbing or thinking about it is gonna help me in any way. All it's doing is wasting my time. But what do I do? I've not got the power.
I feel really scared sometimes about this mind. I fear about the pain and difficulties in the future. I am afraid I may not be able to take it. I just hope my mind is not the cause of my death or doesn't take me to a mental institution.
Have you ever thought killing yourself when you have been very very sad? Don't worry I am not gonna do anything like it. Just that I do think about it. I think about what would happen if I died. The effect it would have on everyone here. I tend to think of even more depressing things when I am depressed. That's what scares me. But I am not brave enough to hurt myself or anyone else. I don't get that carried away.
I see no solution.
Don't know whether I am actually in such a bad condition or it's just my mind, even if it is my mind doesn't that mean I am in a bad condition?
'Don't have a ground to stand on, don't have a boat to sail the seas, but just manage to go around somehow.'
These are some of the darkest thoughts of my mind. Though putting them down might help. May be it has.

Comments

Pranay said…
Sorry tanvi. Am not too positive today.:-(
Rose said…
God!!! U hv got me all worried....

Hope its just a phase u are go'n thru and u cum out of it soon..

U know it wud immensely help if u cud talk to some1.. any1..

:)

..Me
Advitiya said…
Dude...kya hua..... Talk... I'll start singing badly if you don't talk...
tanvi said…
Pranay you are a wonderful person and I mean it. dont let the harsh realities of the world kill your soul. You deserve better. Stop definig yourself by other people. You have been let down by friends it happens withthe best of us but thats not your fault so stop punishing yourself like this. We( me and adi) are your friends don't forget us.

You have a bright future ahead you will soon be a good psychiatrist thee is so much to look forward to if you close the room's light there will be darkness all around and u see nothing this do not means there is nothing just look... okay.

Everybody has a past wich in many cases is not a happy one but past cannot be erased now there are two optionseither you try to escape it wich is impossible becos reality cant be helped it needs to be accepted no matter how painful and you gotta move ahead... so you can have a better future
U cant control ther past but the present and future are in ur hands dont let them slip thru ur hands


You are a very sensitive person but at some point u gotta stop caring about the world and think of urself. You cant be selfless you are first and foremost responsible for urself. Its ur life...You don't need to be sorry for not being poitive noone can be happy forever but one has to overcome this. You are strong just don't let your mind fail u on this. You can stand it.

Be positive look ahead there is light at the tunnel's end and life indeed is beautiful
Advitiya said…
Ok, tanvi already said all the serious stuff...
Life is too short to mull over what's done and gone... Believe me I've been there with all the backstabbing and shit. It sucks and I don't blame you for being so depressed but don't forget... You are incharge of who you let hurt you..

And that done with, lets get together and drink and forget our sorrows in the sea of.... err you know...gum bhula denge... All that hindi filmi crap...
Now cheer up...you have to get the food, I'm getting the booze...cant drink on an empty stomach... no no
:D
ps thanks for the template...you are soo sweet :)
Pranay said…
Thanx U guys. I really do appreciate it. But am not sure whom to trust anymore. I don't have any guarantee that the person I'd talk to won't turn his back on me later. It's happened before. I think I am too weak to take all of this myself and there are things I can't share with my family. So in the end it's just me who has to take it.
i know i have to.may be i will. But it sucks that i have to. Why? how much? It seems everone here is already prepared for a life like this. Everyone is fighting with everyone else. There are smiles on everyone's faces but everyone bitches about everyone. There are no friends here but it seems they just too well prepared for all that.
I've seen it all. I've seen people that I thought were my closest friends turn up against me. I've known how in the end you have no one. you are all alone. But i see friendships and really feel why can't i have it.
It sucks even more when people you are close to... people whom you love hurt you.
I am glad you guys are there...But I don't think life is all that beautiful. It's a struggle... to survive.
In the end all people care about is themselves. and wouldn't mind goin ahead even if it meant stamping on someone. Am really disillusioned. Everytime I've been happy it has ended with equal amount of pain. Sorry for ruining your mood guys. I am...
Advitiya said…
Who said life was easy? It damn tough. You just gotta wade through it cause you owe it to yourself. Look I've been there. Friends not want they seem to be and it sucks. Got my heart broken twice but I'm ready to give love and friends a nwe lease...Why? Cause without a little risk there's no fun in life.

As for the part where you say you are weak let me say something... someone who has tolerated mine and tanvi's thesis's disguised as posts cannot be weak... And I'm ver serious about that...
:D
Pranay said…
adi...:-)
tanvi said…
Ditto with Adi trust yourself dude think you can do it. If you kep saying you can't you won't but actually you can just gota believe in it.
And for all my positivity I have gone thru thing I don't even wanna share.
But life's like a game you lose some and you gain some... wats important is playing and playing hard to win:) so stop letting others ride on you but stand up for yourself. Actually live for yourself thats the only way life's worth living.
Live life the way you find it worth living not te way you are told its right or you should its too precious and small to be sacrificed for anyone.
Screw ...Jeena sirf mere liye and stick to its your life live it wala funda :)
Pranay said…
All that's right tanvi. but there has to be someone where you put your weapons down and stop playing. someone with whom you can be yourself whom you can trust. I am not sacrificing anything for anyone.I am playing. I am just not good at it...mind politics...that is.
Any ways I believe I can deal with this. Still hope things were a bit better.All coz of your words.......
Thnx.
I do have friends!!! Still hope things were a bit better.:-D
Chaitanya said…
You are depressed and I wont try to get you out of it because I know it wont work. You will either get out of it or slip further down but you'll definitely get out of it at some time. The sad thing is nobody can do anything about you. There'll be nobody to help and no help will bear fruit. Depression is an interesting state really. Isnt it?
tanvi said…
Atlantean has an interesting way to look at things.
Yesa you gotta be yourself thats wats important I meant be yourself, don't expect anything out of others least of all approval, give them a damn. About the guard its unfortunate but true you can't drop it being yourself do not entails revealing all of you and letting someone pounce...
Take care :)
Pranay said…
@ atlantean I agree with you when you say depression is a very interesting state. I am quite fascinated by it myself. That's why so many articles on it..or may be that's beacuse I am depressed that many times..LOL.
I know nobody can actually bring me out of it by themselves but hey! somebody being there definitely helps.
@ tanvi Thanx for caring so much ...I'll definitely try to stop caring about others.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?