Fanaa dekhne ke liye Manaa..

Saw Fanaa today, Hmmm...I'd give it ** at the most. And the two stars too are just because of the second half. The first half is a complete 'cut-paste' from all the rosy movies you have seen. It is so rosy that it's just too freaking artificial. So sad Kunal Kohli can't even copy properly. The second half is what the movie was actually made for. The first half it seems was made just for the sake of making it. It is very evident absolutely no thinking has gone into it....except maybe where to copy it from.
Aamir is his usual competent self. Kajol is ok. Direction is nothing more than less than ordinary. The story reminds you of many movies till the end. The songs suck except chaand sifaarish which is hummable atleast. The choreography in the songs leaves a hell lot to be desired. Tabu is wasted but even in that she is ordinary.The Cinematography is one thing that is good.If there's one thing that actually leaves you wanting for more is the breathtaking scenic beauty of Poland. All in all go for the movie only if you have other things to keep you busy in the theatre like a game of guessing the movies that the scenes have been inspired from.
Tell me your views too...if too unknowingly suffer like me.

Heard a real cool quote recently,
I don't suffer from stress I am a carrier.

Comments

Gulam Hasan said…
Awwww Damn i thot this movie wud be good..chhe i had high hopes :(
Advitiya said…
Ditto gulam...
thought it would be great...though rashmi's review says something else
http://youthcurry.blogspot.com/2006/05/fanaa-four-star-film.html
Rose said…
Sheeeesh!!!

I was looking forward for the movie..

:(

Actually i was lukn forward for Kajol's comeback..

..Me
theyellowpeach said…
hey,
I miss keeping in touch with you and Tanvi, but there is so much for me to do, and I can't get online much anymore.
I've never even heard of Fanaa... sorry. lol.
but I have to go now... no time to even post on my blog!
<3
-beth
tanvi said…
I will watch it this sunday and then let you know :)
Pranay said…
Hey so sorry guys I had to thrash all of your hopes. But you know what they say, it's better to be safe than sorry.Lol.You can still check it out though just don't try to make sense of anything and you'll be fine.
Waiting for you take on it tanvi.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?