Quotes frm a brken heart...

These are some quotes that I have collected. Some of these really touch my heart.

If you have felt the agony of heart break before, you'll feel what I did while reading this.:-(



I hate the way ur always right, I hate the way you lie,
I hate the way you make me laugh, even worse the way you made me cry.
I hate it when your not around, I hate it that you didn't call.
But most of all I hate the fact I don't hate you at all.

I can't talk to you anymore, not because I'm mad at you, but because when I talk to you I realize how much I love you, and when I think of how much I love you I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more.

I cant explain to you how much I love you, but can you explain to me why you don’t love me at all??

I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me good night.

Missing you isn’t the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart.

You don’t know what you do to me; you do not have a clue.
You don’t know what it’s like to love someone who doesn’t even like you!!

I love u when u smile, i love u when ur bad, i love u when ur kidding, i love u when ur sad, i love u when ur playing, i love u when ur blue, but the reason i really love u is because ur u.


A milli0n words would not bring you back, I kn0w, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried.

Now some to lighten ur mood.....

Never fight with an ugly person~*~they have nothing to loose!!

If your happy and you know it .............get out of my house

Last night i woz lookin at the stars, then i jus wondered, where the HECK is ma celing??

The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

U laugh cuz im different...I laugh cuz ur all the same.

Did you know by reading this you have wasted a few minutes of your life?

7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comments

Advitiya said…
Dude check this out...
http://advitiya.blogspot.com/2006/04/midnight.html

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?