I wish I could
for once, see the world
through a woman's eyes.





Image courtesy:Flickr

Comments

Advitiya said…
You really want to?
Think on it... we're leered at, molested and abused...
other than that of coruse you'll alwys get a seat in a bus :P
Pranay said…
Yeah, still...
SwB said…
howdy bro! hope all is good with you.
Ashish Agarwal said…
Of course, who would not want the ability to look at the world for some time through a woman's eye. Hopefully, we will be able to understand their needs better this way as well. :-)
Jewel Rays said…
Beautiful pic.

I think that would be some men's wish all over the world. and also...there a movie with the ever handsome mel gibson starring called. "what a women wants." u may wanna catch that!

Cheers!
Keshi said…
ask me wut u wanna know :)

Keshi.
BD said…
I bet you would never want to, for the second time!
Pranay said…
@ Saltwater blues- Yeah, pretty good. After a long time...Hows you doin?

@Ashish-Gald to know you think so as well.

@Jewel rays-Thnk u. Well, have seen the movie. But still would want to experience the world like how it feels to a woman.

@Keshi-:) Thnx for the offer. I would, but I wanna experience how women live myself. It's a whole different world for women.

@Mojindro- Glad you feel that way. Like they say, the chinese, 'a picture speaks a thousand words'..:).

@Equilibrium-:D....Well we would just have to wait and see...
Preeti said…
hey!!! better not.... u will not always find things good n simple... ok????
Pranay said…
@Preeti-That's kinda the fun of it...
Keshi said…
hehe its a tough call then :)

Keshi.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?