Story of the other India
Ok, first of all. Gave all your wishes to my friend.She was very happy to get them. She is alright and discharged from the hospital now.
Now this is a link to a news story of modern India and ironically, it was never covered by the media till a month afterward.But I am quite sure most of you might not even have known about it. I didn't. Something about what dalits are still going through in India. Tell me if this doesn't wrench your heart.
http://www.shivamvij.com/2006/11/dalits-like-flies-to-feudal-lords.html
Another example of the biased system-
http://pranaytalking.blogspot.com/2006/05/this-sad-side-of-story.html
Proud to be an Indian? Think again.
Now this is a link to a news story of modern India and ironically, it was never covered by the media till a month afterward.But I am quite sure most of you might not even have known about it. I didn't. Something about what dalits are still going through in India. Tell me if this doesn't wrench your heart.
http://www.shivamvij.com/2006/11/dalits-like-flies-to-feudal-lords.html
Another example of the biased system-
http://pranaytalking.blogspot.com/2006/05/this-sad-side-of-story.html
Proud to be an Indian? Think again.
Comments
take care pranay, u've a really nice blog
And thanks for the nice blog comment. Now I really think it must be good.