Off the top of my head

Am in a strange sort of place. Am facing a huge change in my life. A bad change but inevitable. And I am in a place where I don't know how to react. I seriously don't. Whether to run away, just change myself according to the change and move away or try to prevent it. Right now I am running away and changing. Something that is different from what I'd usually do. But I feel like I am stuck in a corner and there's just one way to go. It's the height of desperation. It's something that would change my life and I've never been so brave to just go and change. But I just can't help it. I'm put in such a position that if I don't change, it feels terrible. I feel left behind and stupid. Both the options feel wrong. I don't know what to do. It's easily one of the toughest positions I'll ne in my life.
Stretched to the limit
Now all I can do...
...is break.
**********************************************************************************
Chatting is such a wonderful thing. This online one. It's fantastic. Coz it brings people closer. And I tell you there's nothing that can lift your mood better than befriending a stranger. And even people that u know in real life but can't alk become so easy to talk to when you are beyond the problems of body language and facial expressions. I have found it so much more easier to talk to people while chatting. All the inhibitions are gone and we realise that we can actually talk to each other. I love this new form of communication. It has many bad points and you should not love it too much...agreed. But the thing is there is something about just letting your words, your thoughts do the talking. So ppl judge you by your thoughts and nothing else. Another great thing about is the fact that it brings people from such far places and different cultures together. I just love it. I am one of those heart guys so such things touch me. Stupid things.Like this wonder of how their countries must be. How they live so far away. And how we still have so many similarities...It's wonderful.

Comments

BD said…
Sometimes, you have to change with the change. That way, you'll have more control over the change!

Yes, chatting is a wonderful thing :D
yeah.. I agree... we do feel connected... I've made frens too :)
Stages come in life when running away id the only option...
Im there right now...
For a person like me who has always faced everything thats confronted me...
I should feel like such a coward to run away...
But strangely i dont...
I'm actually happy i've realized it being the only option!

And YOU DANCE WELL :)
Pranay said…
Equi, Yes. We do have more control but then somehow you don't want it. U just don't want the change....

Ego, It's wonderful.

Mitraah, Yeah in a way I am too but in a other ways I am confused as to what to do...
Thnks...

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?