My Dance clip

After a lot of contemplating, guys here's a clip of my dance performance at Government dental college, Mumbai. The one I talked about here. It could well be my best yet. Hope you like it...
I've kept it short so you won't have too wait too long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_K3YkUVRI

Comments

BD said…
OMG...super cool ya :)
Anonymous said…
oh i thought that would be a funny one but it was awesome :) you are a great dancer
Gulam Hasan said…
*Awestruck*

Awesome dude!!!
Way to go..
Scoot said…
wow!Pranay,that was an awesome power packed performance.Sheer talent.
I loved the spin.You kept real nice and tight .Superb performance.
You are a born dancer.do post more of your dancing videos.
Real hot!
Advitiya said…
WHOA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUDE....No words....
Pranay said…
Glad you liked it guys...Thanks for ur great words...Sadly dont have a video of any other of my dances but if you want you can watch the whole performance at youtube.
Anonymous said…
hey! dat ws kool!!
Anonymous said…
Hi, Pranay ..

Like the dance...esp. the side-circling & U-Turn fall ..nice!!

Keep it up ..
Roy
Pranay said…
Thnx again.

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?