Mr.Irritation

Enough of stupid show offs. It's really getting more than I can take.I know I was the one who never hated anyone...I thought there definitely is something good in everybody...But i can't help getting damn irritated by the people i am meeting recently.
How much of these of this nonsense is one supposed to take?This absolutely pathetic show of strength (don't know why people take this) without any reason over everyone. Mr 'Saviour of the Earth' always has to act like the superstar doing a favour on everyone by sharing the same air as them.everything has to take place according to his orders...yes he goes around ordering everyone. There will always be an air of superiority wherever he goes, however cheap or dumb he behaves. I find this very irritating.Although some say ordering is a sign of leadership skills, I disagree. Leadership is taking everyone together and keeping everyone together. It is commanding respect by doing great things.Mindless ordering without any reason to feel superior is just a sign of a huge falsely boost up ego.The second irritating behaviour I ve seen recently is this..Everything is going off smoothly. Suddenly someone says something that also has a sexual connotation in slang...that's it... this guy would just start laughing and trying to show that they are trying to hide it. And there's absolutely nothing funny with it not even in a sexual way. It's just the thought of someone mentioning a sexual slang cracks him up.I mean how long is it gonna be before it's possible to just ignore the sexual meaning and take it in the way it is said.How long is this obsession gonna last? And even if you take the other meaning how long before it is O.K. to not laugh at every mention of it. How juvenile....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?