What kinda guy..
I think there are two types of guys girls like.One is the hero who is always right, always witty , always strong. Women get attracted to such a guy out of the need to feel protected.They want to feel taken care of. They feel secure when they are with him.He can be rude and dominating but she'll still stick with him.That strength somehow attracts her and she can't let go.The other is that sweet emotional guy who touches that chord deep within her heart. He is so cute she wants to protect him. She wants to be his strength. She wants to take care of him as she knows that fragile heart inside him loves her.He can be too sensitive sometimes but you can't hurt such a sweet heart can you?Every relationship can be categorised as beimg closer to one or the other. What kind are you? or Which guy would you like?
Comments
By the way I am yet to meeet someone like this so I dont know if such a tribe really exists :-)
PS I feel in best relationships both partners try to reach towards their highest selves and support each other thru it.