There's hope


Just met this friend of mine from scotland online. Man, it makes me happy that he's in scotland. I know it sounds silly, too desperate, but for me he's living the life I in a way dream about. Don't get me wrong, I love India.
But it's just not enough. I ve this fascination about experiencing other parts of the world. How everyone is so different and yet so similar. As far as I can remember I ve wanted to know how would it feel to be in some other pert of the world. how would my childhood be? What will the changes I'd ve to make? Those small little things that we take for granted..the culture..the society..our way of thinking..our view of the world..our history.. everything will change. I've always been fascinated by these thoughts.
And he's doing that right now. The guy who was in my school!
It may seem to some as not that big a deal but I feel it is, and I am not ashamed that I do
.He's been one person who's been there in my rollercoaster life albeit intermittently.
Feel really glad when I hear about the life out there.
I just said " you give me a reason to live." I don't wanna give up. With all the problems beside me, it's his life that gives me hope of good things.
Maybe I too will someday be as happy as him.
Hope I didn't scare u Vicki man. Thnx 4 the nice words today.
I just keep telling myself this is just a phase....I'll get through...although this phase is getting a bit too long and I am scare of being in this forever. Nothing else has changed me quite as much as this scheme of things. But i wanna live through. I wanna be what I was. I wanna be happy.Kinj probably knows what i am talkin bout but maybe not entirely 'coz she hasn't seen my past.But she really helps me stay sane thru all this madness.Thnx.
Whenever you feel that things are really going out of hand and you begin disliking life just remember it's just a phase. Nothing is forever. Everything has to change. I've seen it myself, life can turn 180 degrees. Just hang on.
You never know how relevant these words are until you go through such things.
And by the way it's becaues of this 'phase' that I ve such a bad score on my life quiz...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?