A strange thing happened today. I went to take measurements and surprise of surprises 'everything's reduced' (oh..c'mon..think straight.)
For those who don't know I'd started working out for weight gain.I mean i am not skinny, u can say athletic so just wanted to build up some muscle. As far as my mirror goes there's definitely improvement but don't know how come my arms, chest, weight..and even height has apparently reduced(well..the last one could be an error). Frankly it doesn't feel so good after working so hard to not see the results but I'll believe my mirror. Even my trainer doesn't know what's happened. Our theory is that may be it must've been the small amount fat that has gone.But i've to say, I'm looking great!!

I am posting this old poem I found.


I don't know if u realise how special u make me feel,
when u give me that look, those words, that smile.
Don't know if u know how much it hurts,
when u have to go, thru' my despair,
everytime ur voice doesn't have the warmth,
your eyes lack what I so desperately search.
Don't know if u ve ever felt that hurt.
Hope u never do.
May be u don't love me that much,
but my heart says...... u do.
copyright-pranay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossroads

Forgive and forget?