The Magic of 'Touch'.
The Magic, it's there, we just don't realize it. Have you ever paid attention to the sensation of touch? We hardly ever notice it. But it forms a huge part of how we perceive this world. If we lose it, we won't know
where the ground is and walk stamping the feet on the ground. We won't feel our clothes, which you would say we never do any ways, but we do and it makes a difference. As we don't feel anything we might injure ourselves all the time. Even a simple thing like walking can injure us. That's the reason why Leprosy patients are seen with lost fingers. The injuries continue till the fingers are lost. You won't feel the water when you bathe. And perhaps the worst of all, you won't feel the touch of your loved ones.
I believe in the power of touch. It is more important that we give it credit for. Touching shows affection. It does make us feel good. If we are feeling sad and a friend holds your hand or rubs your back it affects us. We feel happy. This is because the chemicals which make us happy are released due to touch. Jaadu ki Jhappi was about the same thing. If you are sick, a caring touch can help you recover quicker. It's a fact. Try this some time, it does make a difference. With you friends, your family, try to touch a bit more. You would see the difference. It works wonders.
Do you know women are more sensitive to touch than men? And touching can reduce the feelings of anger they have. That is the reason why women don't like anyone touching them when they are angry. Got it?
Another amazing benefit of touch is, the 'pleasure'. Yeah, that's right. All the wonders of sex barring the orgasm are thanks to the sensation of touch. Our bodies are laden with different densities of receptors all over and some areas can make your hair stand on end, just by touch. Now keep your mind under control!!
It's sad that we spend so much of our life without realizing such an important thing. Try to rub your sole with your hands with moderate pressure and see what you feel there. The back of your neck, your thighs, behind your ears, even your face can give you incredible pleasure just by touching. There are many such areas, discover them your self. Just try to 'feel' the touch.
Ever had a massage? It makes you feel so good… I had one today. Although it wasn't as good as I thought it would be it was still good.
So from now on, give touch the respect it deserves. Try to use the power of touch. And when someone's sick remember the three things that help are, dava, dua(faith) and Touch(Don't remember what to say in hindi).
Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'Keep in touch', doesn't it?
Ok all said and done, I still feel that I haven't quite done justice to the topic. I feel this after every post. Maybe it's coz I write things in a hurry and post it. Maybe I need to put some more
thought in writing and compose a post. What say?
where the ground is and walk stamping the feet on the ground. We won't feel our clothes, which you would say we never do any ways, but we do and it makes a difference. As we don't feel anything we might injure ourselves all the time. Even a simple thing like walking can injure us. That's the reason why Leprosy patients are seen with lost fingers. The injuries continue till the fingers are lost. You won't feel the water when you bathe. And perhaps the worst of all, you won't feel the touch of your loved ones.I believe in the power of touch. It is more important that we give it credit for. Touching shows affection. It does make us feel good. If we are feeling sad and a friend holds your hand or rubs your back it affects us. We feel happy. This is because the chemicals which make us happy are released due to touch. Jaadu ki Jhappi was about the same thing. If you are sick, a caring touch can help you recover quicker. It's a fact. Try this some time, it does make a difference. With you friends, your family, try to touch a bit more. You would see the difference. It works wonders.
Do you know women are more sensitive to touch than men? And touching can reduce the feelings of anger they have. That is the reason why women don't like anyone touching them when they are angry. Got it?
Another amazing benefit of touch is, the 'pleasure'. Yeah, that's right. All the wonders of sex barring the orgasm are thanks to the sensation of touch. Our bodies are laden with different densities of receptors all over and some areas can make your hair stand on end, just by touch. Now keep your mind under control!!
It's sad that we spend so much of our life without realizing such an important thing. Try to rub your sole with your hands with moderate pressure and see what you feel there. The back of your neck, your thighs, behind your ears, even your face can give you incredible pleasure just by touching. There are many such areas, discover them your self. Just try to 'feel' the touch.
Ever had a massage? It makes you feel so good… I had one today. Although it wasn't as good as I thought it would be it was still good.
So from now on, give touch the respect it deserves. Try to use the power of touch. And when someone's sick remember the three things that help are, dava, dua(faith) and Touch(Don't remember what to say in hindi).
Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'Keep in touch', doesn't it?
Ok all said and done, I still feel that I haven't quite done justice to the topic. I feel this after every post. Maybe it's coz I write things in a hurry and post it. Maybe I need to put some more
thought in writing and compose a post. What say?
Comments
I think that says it all :-)
Adi,awww...