Am presently near my village. Can't begin to tell u how I found a net connection here. Anyways...we come to the point.
Hoped to get away from the same old monotonous life that had me going nowhere. Had begun feeling as if I was just existing instead of living. Felt like running away. And so I did. But sadly, u can't escape ur thoughts. They came with me here. And so did the obsession I told u about. There seems to be no end to this. I kno thinking about isn't gonna help in any way but i just can't help it. The magic....I want it back. The fantasy I lived..I want it back.But can't get it anymore.Oh..how i miss it! Oh..How I want it!
Stop thinking about it pranay.Just forget it ever happened.
How do i stop these thoughts of mine that race away like a horse without a leash.
How do i stop this mind of mine that just doesn't stop trying to satisfy it's insatiable apetite for happiness.
I can't. I can't.
Hate to say this. Hate to not be able to control my mind.
It's like an addiction. Slowly engulfing all of my senses.
And now I can't stop thinking of the 'would have beens'.
The magic... the magic of innocence, of that cuteness, that naughtiness..... the magic that fits two people together like a puzzle inspite of all the differences.
There. I said it.
Hope I am just able to take my mind off it.
Must say blogging too is pretty damn addicting. Couldn't help searching down a computer to jot down my thoughts.
Damn these addictions..
Hoped to get away from the same old monotonous life that had me going nowhere. Had begun feeling as if I was just existing instead of living. Felt like running away. And so I did. But sadly, u can't escape ur thoughts. They came with me here. And so did the obsession I told u about. There seems to be no end to this. I kno thinking about isn't gonna help in any way but i just can't help it. The magic....I want it back. The fantasy I lived..I want it back.But can't get it anymore.Oh..how i miss it! Oh..How I want it!
Stop thinking about it pranay.Just forget it ever happened.
How do i stop these thoughts of mine that race away like a horse without a leash.
How do i stop this mind of mine that just doesn't stop trying to satisfy it's insatiable apetite for happiness.
I can't. I can't.
Hate to say this. Hate to not be able to control my mind.
It's like an addiction. Slowly engulfing all of my senses.
And now I can't stop thinking of the 'would have beens'.
The magic... the magic of innocence, of that cuteness, that naughtiness..... the magic that fits two people together like a puzzle inspite of all the differences.
There. I said it.
Hope I am just able to take my mind off it.
Must say blogging too is pretty damn addicting. Couldn't help searching down a computer to jot down my thoughts.
Damn these addictions..
Comments
Happy blogging!