Silent cry
What a strange feeling. This is really starting to grow over me now. It's funny how you are taken over by something so deeply. I can't mention what happened but a friend behaved in a way that has been unexplainable by me. And haven't I thought about it. I haven't stopped. It's not yet an obsession but it's kinda like it. You wanna know what happened. You wanna know so bad. But you can't there's nothing, absolutely nothing that you can do. And that just kills you. When you want to do something very badly and you just can't, you wanna do it even more badly. And it just goes on. I am in the middle of something like it right now. There's absolutely nothing I can do. But this has started bothering me so much that I've started having dreams about it. This sadly has started my daily routine too. My time table has changed. I am not able to study and this makes me feel even worse but I can't seem to let go.
It was all the more special coz it was one of those fantasy kinds of things. I love fantasies. And however people call it as nothing extraordinary, it was for me. And I would want to believe this. It was a fantasy…like a fairy tale perhaps.
Fantasies do come true. Miracles do happen. I've had many and will have more. I believe this. This is what I live for. I would get bored to death if there isn't something to look forward to. I can't live the same old life with the same old things. I need change. I need something amazing all the time. Something that fills my mind, something that ignites that spark in me of wonderment. And fortunately I've had many such experiences and will always keep looking forward to more. I would tell anyone who would want to believe me to never give up on life. It can bring about the most amazing changes. You won't believe how much can change in your life. So never think that your life can't change. There will be windows of opportunities anywhere, any day. Some may be much smaller, not even windows just tiny glimmers. The trick is to identify them as opportunities. It's upon you to grab the opportunities and try to change your life in however small way you can. It will make a difference.
Even I'll try to let go…
It was all the more special coz it was one of those fantasy kinds of things. I love fantasies. And however people call it as nothing extraordinary, it was for me. And I would want to believe this. It was a fantasy…like a fairy tale perhaps.
Fantasies do come true. Miracles do happen. I've had many and will have more. I believe this. This is what I live for. I would get bored to death if there isn't something to look forward to. I can't live the same old life with the same old things. I need change. I need something amazing all the time. Something that fills my mind, something that ignites that spark in me of wonderment. And fortunately I've had many such experiences and will always keep looking forward to more. I would tell anyone who would want to believe me to never give up on life. It can bring about the most amazing changes. You won't believe how much can change in your life. So never think that your life can't change. There will be windows of opportunities anywhere, any day. Some may be much smaller, not even windows just tiny glimmers. The trick is to identify them as opportunities. It's upon you to grab the opportunities and try to change your life in however small way you can. It will make a difference.
Even I'll try to let go…
Comments
I just can't ever think of something to say that doesn't sound completly juvenile... lol.
You and Tanvi seem very insightful. I don't think I am. : )
"When you want to do something very badly and you just can't, you wanna do it even more badly. "
That's the basic human nature dude... I know I can't have abhishek bacchan but that makes me want him more;)
On a serious note...life is as complicated as you want it to be and it is as simple as you want it to be. True there are somethings which you cannot control but we forget the many which we can...